Friday, August 22, 2008

Waiting on a Text

I am currently sitting in class watching my phone like a hawk....I know the text is coming today, I know it is. Most of you know I am not a good waiter so this wait for the VP text is making my crazy. I read today that we were supposed to know yesterday but the whole McCain not knowing how many homes he owns created a delay because (duh) they didn't want to stop the press reporting on that. While I am loving that story, it doesn't make me hate waiting less.

I am also excited to announced that in honor of the spirit of bipartisanship, I have found a couple of Republicans who are willing to blog to you about their thoughts on RNCC. So go purple!

Finally, expect a crazy packing post in the near future....



P.S. For the record, I do know how many homes I own and the answer is one.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wife of crazy guest neocon blogger here at your service!

Despite my allegience to the other party, even I am anxious for this VP annoucement, since that's all that anyone on cable news is talking about.

And not all Republicans are idiots like McCain, I know exactly how many houses I own. Zero.